An evening of dialogue on the Death Penalty
Where: American Martyrs Church, 624 15th St., Manhattan Beach, CA 90266, Blessed Kateri Room
When: Sunday, October 7
Time: 6:30 pm (after 5:00 o’clock Mass)
How will you vote on Proposition 34 which will:
· Replace the Death Penalty with Life without Parole
· Commit $100 million to law enforcement?
American Martyrs will host a distinguished panel of experts:
· Jeanne Woodford, former warden of San Quentin who witnessed four executions, and now is executive director of Death Penalty Focus;
· Franky Carrillo, student at Loyola Marymount University,
who was wrongly accused and spent 20 years in prison for a murder he did not commit;
· Paula Mitchell, Adjunct Professor of Law at Loyola Law School.
SCOTT WOOD: firstname.lastname@example.org